Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Update

As you probably have noticed, my blog looks a little different now. I wasn't quite happy with the last template I used; for one, it would often truncate some of the pictures I posted. So I am at least temporarily trying out this template to see how it does. You may also notice some other small changes here and there. I will be playing around a lot with how the blog looks over the next few weeks!

There hasn't been much going on in life over the last week+ to keep you all abreast of. My classmates here have all been holed up at home studying for a test, so there hasn't been much going out. And on top of that, the weather has been ugly, so I haven't really been able to go out and see much of anything either. I've been doing a lot of catching up on tv shows and movies as of late, and also doing some research into ways I can earn a little bit of money while I'm here in Italy.

Yesterday was the big test everyone had to take. I fortunately did not have to take it because I tried it the first time around in November and passed it then. But after their test was over, I went to meet up with everyone and had some drinks. It was nice to see everyone again, as we haven't all been together in the same place for well over a month. Nothing too crazy happened, but everyone was palpably relieved to have the test over and done with.

Jo, one of the gals I was with over the Christmas holiday in Rome, put up some of her pictures of the trip. I submit them here for your enjoyment:


The dinner we had at the wonderful authentic little restaurant near the Pantheon


Me being, well, me


A pizza I had one night - nom nom nom


Us at the Trevi Fountain


Group photo in front of St. Peter's Basilica

Classes are starting again this Monday, and I am putting together some plans to make a few trips in the coming weeks, so hopefully I will have some more exciting stuff to talk about! Until then, adios!
  • rss
  • Del.icio.us
  • Digg
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Share this on Technorati
  • Post this to Myspace
  • Share this on Blinklist
  • Submit this to DesignFloat

No comments:

Post a Comment