Monday, August 24, 2009

Welcome!

Hi everyone! Welcome to my blog. Here I'll be detailing all my experiences and adventures as I embark upon my big adventure in Bologna. For those that don't know, I will be attending the University of Bologna's International Management program, which is a 2 year Masters degree. The program is taught in English (thank God!) and I will be living in the city with other students and young people (probably about 4 or 5 people to an apartment).

After a long wait I was officially accepted to the school earlier this month, and I'm currently in the process of getting my student visa. Without it, I can't go, and I won't know if I'm approved for another few weeks. But I am pretty optimistic everything will go through OK, it's just a big bureaucracy headache.

As long as everything goes through smoothly, I will be leaving the good ol' USA on September 23rd. In the coming weeks I hope to have updates on where exactly I'm living, with who, etc. So keep coming back often! There will always be something new and exciting.
  • rss
  • Del.icio.us
  • Digg
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Share this on Technorati
  • Post this to Myspace
  • Share this on Blinklist
  • Submit this to DesignFloat

1 comment:

  1. Hi Justin, looking forward to following your great adventure. Bologna will be a beautiful place to live. Aunt Susan

    ReplyDelete